The ZOLL AED Plus® does more than just defibrillate. It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its Real CPR Help® technology is able to give instantaneous feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. Every victim of sudden cardiac arrest needs high-quality CPR to survive. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, ZOLL’s AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability.
The AED Plus Offers:
- Real CPR Help for depth and rate of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast and accurate placement of electrodes.
- The simplicity of using consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Features and Benefits
- Supports the entire Chain of Survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a) 5-year battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrodes pad — CPR-D-padz® with 5-year shelf life
- 5-year warranty – extended to 7 years when registering online
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with Pedi-padz® II electrodes
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC), NRR, and BRC Guidelines compliance
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D-padz electrodes, and prep pack that contains a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette
- Semiautomatic and Fully Automatic options with either lay rescuer or professional interface
Available in 3 varieties, lay rescuer Semiautomatic version, lay rescuer Fully Automatic version and a first responder Semiautomatic version.