Our course has been carefully constructed for care sector staff, however it is also ideal for anyone who may come into contact with people who express challenging behaviour. The training will teach attendees the different types of challenging behaviour, ensuring each individual is fully equipped to manage many different situations. Delegates will be shown the impacts of challenging behaviour and shown ways to deal with these circumstances.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Identifying types of challenging behaviour.
- Causes of challenging behaviour/behavioural changes.
- The impacts, results and outcomes of challenging behaviour.
- How to asses behaviour.
- Dealing with the outcomes.
The managing challenging behaviour training course lasts 3 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.