Our Health and Safety Awareness course provides delegates with knowledge upon safety, welfare and environmental issues alongside an understanding of current legislation. The main objective of our course is to ensure individual responsibilities are clearly understood. Our course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the health and safety within a workplace from shop floor to supervisory and managerial level.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of relevant legislation; Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Employer and employee health and safety roles and responsibilities.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Risk assessment procedures.
- Basic understanding of COSHH.
- Accident reporting.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Understanding of fire safety and manual handling.
The health and safety awareness training takes place over the duration of 3 hours. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- It is a focussed course and so the training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.