Our Fire Safety Awareness course has been designed in accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005, where each member of staff must have at least a basic level of fire safety training. Our course ensures all delegates meet these legal requirements. Upon completion of the course delegates will be fully equipped with a clear knowledge of workplace fire safety. This includes: types and uses of fire extinguishers, fire safety precautions, common causes of fires and how to act in the event of a fire in order to maximise safety.
Outline of Programme
- Dealing with fires safely and efficiently.
- Colour coding of various fire extinguishers and their uses.
- Fire doors, smoke alarms and sprinklers.
- Chemical reactions and other common causes of fires.
- Preventing the start and spread of fires.
The fire safety awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.