Our Fire Extinguisher practical training has been designed in compliance with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 giving those with little experience a clear understanding of the basics. Our course will give delegates the opportunity to practice using fire extinguishers under controlled conditions so that they have the ability to operate them in the correct manner in the workplace. Due to the practical aspect of the course the course must take place in an outdoor environment with plentiful space.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to fire extinguishers.
- Routine fire extinguisher safety checks.
- Using the fire extinguishers (practical).
- Practical test.
The practical fire extinguisher training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.