Our Equality and Diversity Awareness course is ideal for staff in any industry. It will provide delegates with a clear understanding of how the opinions, values and prejudices of an individual can impact those around them and if used negatively, can lead to discrimination. Delegates will gain awareness and a clear understanding of the value of equality and diversity. Furthermore, the delegates will be encouraged to promote equal opportunities in their occupation and daily life.
Outline of Programme
- What is equality and diversity?
- Why is equality and diversity important to everyone?
- Understanding the needs of individuals.
- Respecting others and their needs.
- Laws and legislations.
- Important factors to ensure equality and diversity.
The equality and diversity awareness training course lasts 2 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.