Our Emergency First Aid at Work course is structured to suit all employees. This form of training is ideal for small, low risk businesses, however we have the ability to adapt and tailor the course to meet your companies’ needs. All attendees will gain a clear, secure understanding of a variation of incidents and injuries and therefore, if an incident was to occur, the attendee would have a sufficient ability to treat unconcious patients. All of our training is delivered in accordance with Health and Safety regulations. As a result of our instructor’s experienced ability, if requested prior to course commencement bespoke scenarios tailored to your working enviroment can be designed to make the course content more relevant.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- First aid health and safety regulations.
- Learn about the principles of first aid and how to manage an incident safely.
- Treatments of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding and common workplace injuries.
- Practical and theory sessions.
The course is delivered within a day over a 6 hour period. There will be a continuous assessment throughout by the trainer. Upon successful completion, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.