Our course is aimed at staff working in a range of care settings. This course ensures each delegate comes away capable of displaying the principles of good communication and record keeping in their own care environment. Each delegate will also benefit from improved communication skills which also assist with maintaining healthy working relationships.
Outline of Programme
- What is communication?
- Effective methods of communication.
- Models of communication.
- Communication techniques.
- The management of communication.
- Legislation and best practice.
- Effective record keeping.
- Keeping records in a care environment.
- Preventing errors.
The communication and record keeping awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.