Safety Trainings Challenging Behaviour Awareness Course has been designed for anyone working in the care sector, It gives the ability to understand how to identify and diffuse difficult and threatening situations involving aggression, intimidation and many other types of challenging behaviour. The Programme also shows attendees how to identify the factors that may trigger challenging behaviour as well as how to manage challenging situations using simple intervention techniques. If required this course can be coupled with a physical intervention restraint & breakaway techniques session.
Outline of Programme
- What constitutes challenging behaviour?
- Different kinds of challenging behaviour.
- What might trigger challenging behaviour?
- Handling challenging situations.
- Understanding challenging behaviour.
This challenging behaviour awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.