Our Training Overview
The duration of our course varies depending upon each attendee’s circumstances, although the Care Certificate can take, 12 weeks on average to complete. Our course covers the 15 care standards underlined by the Health Education England and Skills for Care. This course develops skills needed for someone to work in the health and social care sector. However, we offer an all-in-one-in-house training week, in which each of the 15 standards of care are covered in detail so that staff are best prepared complete their assessment on the 5th day.
Outline of Programme
- Understanding Your Role
- Your Personal Development
- Duty of Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Person Centred Care
- Privacy and Dignity
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Handling Information
- Infection Prevention and Control
Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.