Our Automated External Defibrillation (AED) course is delivered in compliance with the Resuscitation council guidelines; allows all attendees to become competent with the use of AED technology. Upon completion of the course attendees will be able to differentiate against a cardiac arrest and a heart attack, alongside having the ability to decide upon the appropriate course of action. Through our AED course delegates will become confident in judging when the use of an AED would be necessary.
If required, we partner with some of the leading manufacturers of Automatic External Defibrillators and would be more than happy to advise on AED’s suitable for your business.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to respond to conscious/unconscious heart attacks.
- Discussing and demonstrating CPR.
- Identifying situations where AED does/doesn’t apply.
- Learning how to operate the machine safely and efficiently in various scenarios.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions.
The course is delivered within half a day. The assessment will be carried through continual observation for the duration of the course. Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a certificate.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.