Our refresher course has been constructed specifically for those who have already completed either a three day First Aid at Work course or a one day HSE Emergency First Aid at Work course. This refresher will restore any first aider’s knowledge and keep them up to date, ensuring they remain confident when dealing with incidents and applying the appropriate course of action. Our course also provides attendees with an opportunity to express any queries they may have. As a result of our instructor’s experienced abilities, if requested prior to course commencement bespoke situations tailored to your working environment can be designed to make training seem more relevant.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to manage incidents calmly and safely.
- The examination of a casualty and further actions/treatments.
- Knowledge of basic life support.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions.
The course is delivered within a day. It is strongly recommended for those already qualified needing to update their skills. assessment is carried out through practical and theory exam.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.